Could you imagine?

by turtleturtle 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

Could you imagine Paul writing letters for the eyes of Elders ONLY?

Could you imagine the council in Jerusalem creating an exclusive book, only for elders, and the contents could not be shared with any other congregation members?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

If the bible were actually the inspired word of jaybooger and the stories in it true, than no, why would ANYTHING need to be secret?

BTW: there is a HUGE difference between being private and being secretive. Being private, or respecting privacy, is a out of concern for another's feelings, needs or rights; being secretive is self serving and done out of one's own selfish feelings, wants and entitlements.

So when an elderberry tries to tell you that something is "private" they're lying, they are actually being secretive (as they're told to be) to cover their, and the $ocieties, ass.

Besides the less you know the more powerful they become.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

It empowers the rank and file. How can you have a ruling class without someone to rule? I remember friends and family (and sadly myself) who thought we were Christ’s Secret Service when it came to MS School’s and the meetings with the CO/DO when he came through… shhhhh “I can’t talk about it”. This is one of the first few steps in setting up a totalitarian environment. Organize, then divide the people.

By entitling people to advance knowledge on a restricted basis you setup a nanny state and you give something for the lesser followers to aspire to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit