Myopic Joe Alward

by herbert 1 Replies latest jw friends

• herbert
    herbert

Alward's at it again - over in the Scandals section he has published a letter from the WTS saying - guess what? "We only did it for the library card!" Apparently, Joe is so keen on the WTS, or on saving his own sorry face, that he wrote a fawning letter to Brooklyn and they replied with the same hogwash - minus documentation of course - about how they affiliated as an NGO with the UN only for "research." Joe swallowed this hook line and sinker - or maybe he's just a WTS drone and propagandist himself.

The WTS is guilty of causing deaths due to a blood policy that it cannot articulate even to one of its own elders, and of protecting child abusers - pedophiles. Yet, we have a physics professor from a public University in California spending his time defending this cult - even touting the merits of theocratic war strategy. Now, of course, he's protected by academic freedom and all that - nevertheless, I am interested in why a person entrusted with educating young people is defending so aggressively a destructive cult like the WTS - especially given its record in regard to pedophilia. What would an "untheocratic" war strategist make of that? After all, who would want to be known publicly as a supporter of a group that decries higher education, protects pedophiles, can't explain its own blood doctrine and which regularly misquotes scientists to prop up its teachings about evolution? Few would, but, interestingly, a physics prof. at a public institution seems to want to buoy up this organization. Why? Just as he has the right to say what he thinks, we have the right to direct attention to the unusual campaign being conducted by a public educator who claims to be skeptical of Christian religions.

Herbert

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I notice Mr Alward did not reply to this.

Interesting.

Im sure he will have a thorough, officlal-sounding response for you in due time. You bring up very valid points.

He wouldnt be a true university professor if he didnt enjoy intellectual debate, so I hope he welcomes your post.

At least I hope...

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit