New DVD: Title

by Borges 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Borges
    Borges

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet:

The Sub-Title of the new DVD is: Listen, obey and be blessed

What kind of blessings are waiting for young caleb?

The only blessing he's experiencing is to avoid something very harmfull. The demolishing of the house wich culminates in the destroying of his teddy-bear. And to get away from the evil snake that likes to seduce him. Nothing else.

The basis for his obedience is nothing but fear.

Should blessings not be something very positive? In this film being blessed just means that bad things doesn't happen to you.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

The floors in the living room are clean now and he's getting better at riding his bike. Does that count?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well he survived the earthquake that hit his house didn't he? That's got to be a blessing.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Since this is going to be a whole series of DVD productions, then the blessings will be covered in Caleb's deathbed repentance story, some 75 years from now.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

While listening to the song on the DVD, It appeared "OBEY" was sung louder, and "be blessed" was sung lower. I wanted to confirm what I heard, so I asked Danmera for her opinion. She pointed out that "OBEY" was sung on a high note, and that "listen" and "be blessed" was sung on a lower note.

I think this is on purpose. You know the GB are calculating bastards. To OBEY is better than to receive a blessing..Just my .02 tho.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

It's just another snow job by the $ociety.

Like saying, "You're gonna obey and you're gonna like it or else; and don't expect anything in return either because what "blessings" you do get are just he result of something else evil you did you ungrateful maggot."

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The "blessing" is that Jehovah isn't "sad" with him, which is really code of "MAD" at him.

• JWOP
    JWOP

I'm a wonderin' how long before the WTS gets the vids pulled from YouTube. Betta get em while ya can!

• j dubb
    j dubb

Not gonna be a series of DVD productions, future installments will just be posted on their website. This DVD release was a special edition!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit