God's Inception Style Punishment of Toddlers

by Simon 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

For a while there was the notion that animals only learnt to kill from man. I don't know if that meant animals were perfect and sinless too and also would live forever. If animals wouldn't kills for food would they eat things that had died? What would happen to all the bodies that didn't get cleaned it? At one level does "eating" happen ... mammals ... rodents and earthworms ... mites ...

The trouble with religion is there is no cohesive story. It's a mishmash with parts that change to try to deal with other contradictions. It never makes sense as a whole.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

But Simon, you're missing the point!

"All Scripture is inspired". The Bible itself tells us that !

therefore it must be true!......

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    The Bible requires it's readers to go 'beyond what is written' for it to make sense in many of its passages.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Simon - "How are they supposed to know they were doing bad if the thing that was bad is the thing that lets them know what is good and bad?"

LOL! You're making my brain hurt!

Simon - "...it's like Inception!"

Oh, no.

Inception was a way better story.

• Tech49
    Tech49

And then lets block their way into the garden with a flaming, spinning SWORD. How did they know what a sword was? I'm quite sure they hadn't been into metallurgy yet, and certainly had no need for a sword..... Its like saying they were blocked by a Super Plasma Decoder Discombobulating Ray Gun.

Its all just silliness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit