Satan sounds an awful like the WTS

by schnare 3 Replies latest jw friends

• schnare
    schnare

I was just browsing through the April 15th, 2012 watch tower to see what BS they are spouting now. I was reading an article called "Beware of the Devil's Snares!". The three traps sound an awful lot like what they do to people.

To catch prey alive, a trapper may use a snare of

some sort. He may try to get the animal to come

out into the open where he can capture it with a

noose. Or he may use a hidden trap that has a trigger

and takes the animal by surprise. The Devil uses

similar snares to catch God’s servants alive. If we

want to avoid being caught, we must be alert and

heed warning signs indicating that one of Satan’s

snares, or traps, is nearby. This article will consider

how we can guard against three of the traps that the

Devil has used with a measure of success. These are

(1) uncontrolled speech, (2) fear and pressure, and

(3) excessive guilt. The next article will consider two

additional traps, or snares, of Satan.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I dont know which is worse:

The fact that they have been using that tired example for 3 decades (that I know of.)

Or the fact a young person today probably hasn't got a clue what a 'trapper is or does?!?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Beware of the Devil's snares? This is precisely what the filthy angels are famous for doing--creating a problem and then blaming Satan for it. They scare people into doing something that, when practiced throughout life, result in stagnation and damnation--and blame Satan when they themselves attack people that step out of line. The "snare" of Satan is simply to open His big mouth when humans are being corralled by Jehovah to their enslavement and damnation--hardly a snare.

Fact is, anyone that just reads the first 3 chapters of their own LIE-ble should see that. Jehovah was the one setting up the snares. Satan dutifully warned mankind of such snare, mankind heeded Satan's warning, and Jehovah throws a hissy fit about Satan blowing the whistle. Satan appears to be the enemy of Jehovah, who is in turn mankind's worst enemy. And the Washtowel Slaveholdery fits this very pattern--cause problems and blame innocent Satan for it.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

An elders wife once told me "It would be unfair to blame Satan for everything........"

She said it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit