iI remember when it was 1985, that was 100 years ago I'm now 116

by Star tiger 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

As you can guess now, I'm a futurologist, and man has now extended his lifetime exponentially and things are better than can be imagined, mankind scientific breakthroughs have made eternity a possiblity, there are still things that can be improved, but there is no judgement or religion to deter humankind to pursue their dreams, there are no more fundamental religions are they were outlawed in 2049 as detrimental to human progress, and are we enjoying the results.

Although some may say this is wishful thinking today in 2012 there are many organizations involved in life extension and eradication of prejudice, caused by judgemental world religions especially the Jehovah's Witnesses.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Living that long healthily is not profitable, and profits dictate the world we live in.

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

Too true MC, however the futurologist view is technology not God or Government or Free markets will eventually raise humanity from the mire of the evil men who now control the world, let's not pray for a better future but demand it!!!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

We do not demand, WE FIGHT and WORK for it!

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

You sound like an Ayn Rand fan, Nolaw, and so am I, I am Health care assistant and boy do I work for it, thanks for the advice, lol!

Minimum wage by the way!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit