“Jehovah God , the Governing Body and the holy spirit “

by MacHislopp 6 Replies latest jw friends

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

from time to time I do try to post what I do consider interesting, thought provoking and also

way to lift …the veil the the Society would like to remain in front of the eyes of the “ rank and file”.

Please do consider the following informations:

1*Year of the event early 40’s (Information quoted in the year 1972)

*** w728/15p.502GodReadjuststheThinkingofHisPeople***

ADJUSTMENTS INUNDERSTANDINGTODAY

Like the governing body of the early Christian congregation, which was led progressively by Jehovah, handling matters as Jehovah allowed developments to take place, searching the Scriptures in order to direct the congregation according to Jehovah’s leading, so the governing body of the congregation does today. For example, the issue over blood began to arise particularly after 1937, when the first blood bank was established in Chicago, Illinois. Christian witnesses of Jehovah who became ill were faced with the question, Should I accept this form of therapy? Is it in harmony with God’s Word? A prayerful examination of the Scriptures was made, revealing God’s will in the matter.

2*Year of the event 1942 and 1948 (Information quoted in the year 1960)

*** w607/15p.444par.19StayingAwakewiththe“FaithfulandDiscreetSlave”***

19 Yes, the “faithful and discreet slave” was awake to the coming of 1914. In 1942 the “faithful and discreet slave” guided by Jehovah’s unerring spirit made known that the democracies would win World War II and that there would be a United Nations organization set up. Such wakefulness was concerning events that unerringly took place three years later. At the 1958 Divine Will International Assembly amazing advance information in connection with Daniel’s prophecy was given about events to occur in the immediate future. Such evidence of spiritual foresight is recorded for us in the book “YourWillBeDoneonEarth.” Once again the “faithful and discreet slave” has been tipped off ahead of time for the guidance of all lovers of God. Surely one’s present security depends on his staying awake with the “faithful and discreet slave.”

3*Year of the event 2009 published by

“The Warwick Advertiser” November 25 th 2009, by Birgit Bogler

see (http://www.rickross.com/reference/jw/jw409.html)

(Information given officially by the Society to the r&f in the year 2012)

The Watchtower AUGUST 15, 2012 page 17

CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS

Guy Pierce of the Governing Body spoke next and acknowledged that all present were curious about our construction projects in New York State. He introduced a video showing developments at Wallkill, Patterson, and recently acquired sites in Warwick and Tuxedo, New York.

At Wallkill, a new residence due to be completed in 2014 will provide over 300 additional rooms.

There are plans to develop a 248-acre (100 ha)property at Warwick . “Although we are not yet certain of Jehovah’s will regarding Warwick ,” said Brother Pierce, “we are proceeding to develop the site with the intention of relocating the world headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses there.” Plans are also being made to use a 50-acre (20 ha) parcel of land situated six miles (10 km) north of Warwick to facilitate the staging of machinery and building material. “Once construction is permitted,we hope to complete the entire project within four years,” said Brother Pierce. “Then our property in Brooklyn can be sold.”

“Has the Governing Body changed its mind about the closeness of the great tribulation?”

asked Brother Pierce. “Not at all,” he answered. “ If the great tribulation interrupts our plans, that will be wonderful, absolutely wonderful!”

Just some questions:

*no more prayers to Jehovah…no more “ examination of the Scripturesrevealing God’s will in the matter”?

*the “faithful and discreet slave” no longer guided by Jehovah’s unerring spirit “ ?

*No longer the “faithful and discreet slave” has been tipped off ahead of time “?

*No longer “ evidence of spiritual foresight “ from the “faithful and discreet slave” ?

As some among you would say: inquisitive minds would like to know.

I do take this occasion to greet all of you with special greeting to those who sent me e-mails enquiring about my health, and I could not answer. Special greetings also to Blondie and Ozzie,.

J.C. MacHislopp

P.S. Please excuse my layout and the format.

• Ding
    Ding

The GB's "foresight" is only displayed in highsight, after they have the chance to alter their history.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

“Jehovah God , the Governing Body and the holy spirit “

A trifecta of bullshit propagated by this particular religious publishing house.

Lies and bullshitting does work even in the realm of religious virtue.

Because this religion was founded and structured as it is , we might be seeing the start of a reformation of this religion.

New names for its main literature tittles and perhaps a new name for the organization itself.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Reread August 15 2012 Watchtower on WT Library 30 years from now.

It will read completely different. If there is some bad phenomena in 2015 in NYC, that article will then be modified and revisited so show how they are on top of their "stuff".

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

RE 3*

Funny how they are preparing for the future as if the great tibulation is not coming yet demand that the rank do the exact opposite.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

They have been using this language for connstruction projects for decades. Nothing new here.

• the examinator 2012
    the examinator 2012

Governing Body is not mentioned in the scriptures so for a start the 'GB', however grand in their own eyes and their misguided flock are INVALID under the 'Holy Spirit' that influenced it's writing. And as for 'Jehovah's' approval of their Building Palaces - have they forgotten that 'He doesn't dwell in hand made temples?' -the examinator 2012

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit