jw.org message

by Gayle 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

"We are working on a new design for jw.org and expect it to be available around September 1, 2012."

• yknot
    yknot

They are wanting to umbrella everything WT under jw.org.....

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Which translates into:

"We've three monkeys and a zebra in a room with some sort of computer, so we hope it makes sense by september; and if it doesn't we'll just blame it on you and say you're not faithful enough 'cause jaybooger explained it to us."

• yknot
    yknot

LOL

More like 'DON'T GOOGLE" to find all our sites!!!

Googling leads to unauthorized JW sites (DISOBEDIENT JWs like www.JWTALK.net and www.JWBROTHERS.org ), TATT sites (like www.freeminds.org , www.jwfacts.com ) and friendly lil discussion places like JWN and www.extj.com for our Spanish Speaking Hermanos/Hermanas!!!!......

The biggest question for me is if they will include the 'red-headed stepchild website www.jwgift.org as I can't remember it being linked to www.jw-media.org , www.watchtower.org or www.jw.org

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

I noticed that yesterday when I was downloading a WT.

In the letter that announced the smaller mags and a move to online based content, wasn't the expected date in June sometime?

Maybe the WTS geeks have been too busy trying to shutdown Sparlock appearances on YouTube to complete the work on the site merge....?

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I too thought the site updates were expected in June. Forget trying to keep up with organizational changes...this time we have to stop and wait for the Org to catch up!

(I guess this is what happens when you have to rely on volunteer labor.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit