Spahrlokk The Magic Making Soldier Guy

by DT 7 Replies latest jw friends

• DT
    DT

Do you think there is any chance we could get a Chinese (or other Asian) company to make a cheap knock off of Sparlock The Warrior Wizard? They probably either know how to avoid copyright problems or don't care much about irritating an American cult.

• losthobbit
  • losthobbit
    losthobbit

google chinese plastic toy manufacturer

there's lots of results.

• fade_away
    fade_away

This is as close as it gets I guess

• losthobbit
    losthobbit

You might have to send them a prototype... unless they do that for you. Otherwise there's LEGO!

• DT
    DT

I like the lego wizard. I may go to a toy store to see if a can get one. It would be cool if we could get some little Sparlock stickers that we can put on things that are similar to Sparlock.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

they will make anything in China if u want to pony up for the prototype. Years back I was importing cell phone accessories. Just google toy m,anufacturers for china. I think alibaba.com lists chinese manufacturers

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"My Bible Lessons" - WT feature for infants 3 and Under

For those that are interested in discussing the broader issues concerning the WT's agenda to indoctrinate children, particularly the very young, I created a related thread addressing the relatively new WT feature "My Bible Lessons". These two page "lessons" which appear in the Public version of the WT about every three months are specifically designed for infants "Age 3 and Under" and their parents.

Caleb of Sparlock fame made his debut in the most recent MBL.

"My Bible Lessons" - WT feature for infants 3 and Under

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit