Forget everything we said/printed in the past????This is the latest witchtower mind control tactic?Well done dubs!

by witchtowerwitch 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Welcome to the 21st century cult experts people!Of course they want all dubs to forget everything that they were taught in the past,because it was all lies okay!You have got to be kidding me right?So should i forget my baptism,the bible,all publications,and everything that was taught for the last 130 years?DONE FOLKS,,,,i'm in ,and have been forgotten that wacky cult shxt for over 25 years now,,,AMEN! I wish that the gb would have said that 45 years ago,,,hehehe ,,,,lol,,,i would have left back then!I'm trying to forget all of this nonsense,but it is very hard to,seeing them down in NYC scrambling to save all of the dead prophecies that never came true!I'm laughing so hard that i'm crying now!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Witchtowerwitch,

have you checked out blondies comments on that ?

it's great

• baltar447
    baltar447

Is this is a recent issue?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

What are you referring to?

• sunerom
    sunerom

I am dying to know what we're talking about!!

• elderelite
    elderelite

This has peaked my curiosity....... I cant recall anything that would lend itself to this, but its always been unspoken that new replaces old and dont bring up the past unless we want you too.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Nothing like starting a thread out of the blue with no references to what you're referring to.

• Reality79
    Reality79

??????

OP - Can you elaborate please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit