Ok new Sparlock thread

by greenhornet 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Ok you guys are nuts. who is this Sparlock, is this a real toy? If it is, can the Wichtower get in legal doo doo for claiming a trademarked toy is not for children? The you tube videos are so funny I almost wet myself. Is this really true that the borg made a video like this or is the whole thing just made up? and last can I buy this Sparlock at Toys ur US. Thanks

• baltar447
  • cofty
    cofty

They invented the character for their new DVD which is being released at this year's D.C. It only exists in the virtual world ... so far.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Wow they better trade mark this! this is going to be the biggest This is going to be the bigest aposta video game , bumber sticker , toy marketing ploy since Rutherford.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sparlock? With my experiences, I would be more worried about ANGELS trying to possess my soul. Unlike Demons, the filthy angels are intruders and will do all they can to prevent communication to and from beneficial entities (which are in fact Satan and the Demons). The angels (the greys) are bent on blocking communication, tampering with your aura so you attract rubbish and drive away good, and preventing you from growing spiritually. And they do not need to be summoned--they simply show up (in my case, even before I was born), construct an environment where you cannot develop, and never leave. And they cancel (using destructive interference) any thought pattern that should attract prosperity into your life.

Last I knew, these things that the Washtowel bans do not attract filthy angels. Sparlock is the new Smurfs--real or not. Things like Smurfs, the Ouija board, seances, Tarot cards, regular playing cards, Dungeons and Dragons, and video games featuring magic do not attract angels--those scum just show up. And, if you get too many of those filthy angels, the Demons that are your real friends do not have a chance. (If they cannot scam you into right-hand path, they will simply block energy and communication and tamper with auras and whatever you try to use to attract good into your life).

As for the toy itself, I hope someone puts the Sparlock on the market and we start seeing it showing up at the Kingdumb Hells. As for me, I think I could use a few Demons in my life--without the fxxxing angels or that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag Jehovah screwing up communications or my auras.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Why is everything about him "manly", except his magical wand? You know, the one in his hand? Um..nevermind..

Is his pale eyes and wand supposed to indicate he is a gay wizard to boot? Just kinda weird everything else is a deep color except those two things. I would think a dark wand would be better...oh criminy..I'm gonna shut up now

• mattishere
    mattishere

is anyone awake?

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

No. I'm sleeping, Matt. Please don't wake me...I'm dreaming of Sparlock and his friends (us) kicking some GB ass via the Satanic I-Net.

• sacolton
    sacolton

He's not a doll ... he's an ACTION FIGURE!

• Gayle
    Gayle

the weapon is somewhat "phallic" ( ), doncha ya think?

I suppose the toy gets the legal "trademark" because the movie probably has a copyright?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit