A Satirical Review of Governing Body Anthony Morris' 2007 Convention Talk (by Barbara Anderson- 2008)

by sf 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sf
    sf

A Satirical Review of Governing Body Anthony Morris' 2007 Convention Talk (by Barbara Anderson- 2008)

http://www.freeminds.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=144:a-qpainstakingq-satirecritique-of-gb-anthony-morriss-2007-convention-talk-&catid=132:barbara-anderson&Itemid=338

Just a little insight.

sKally

• clarity
    clarity

Skally ..... thanks for the insight!

Barbara really gets to the point ........ god trusts them huh? thought we were supposed to trust god!

The whole thing is just so moronic & revolting!

I've sooo had a belly full of it

clarity

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

All this talk about the slave. Jehovah chose the annointed, and is enabling them. So if Jehovah chose the annointed, why are we only allowed to listen to 7 of them.

It's just a long talk that says listen and do as we say or else. That's it. It all leads right back to them.

• sd-7
    sd-7

All of that could easily be in the concluding talk at any assembly or convention, because it repeatedly mentions 'the faithful slave'. This, I have noticed, is a common recurring theme in the talks that conclude assemblies and conventions. Funny, about that anecdote being plagiarized. Why am I not surprised?

--sd-7

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

We have to get it right for you, Brothers and Sisters, you who are the most thinking people on earth."

Ho Ho Do sheep think?

It is amazing how they manage to get away with the maxim that when they are right (or not proven wrong) they are speaking for God, but when they admit to getting it wrong - then they are only human

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit