poor teddy and luke sparlock on FB...i have warned them they are famous now worldwide..they are the only two sparlocks on fb

by oompa 5 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
  • oompa
    oompa

oops i hit enter and it wont let me edit?...error message pops up about zero inputs or such...

anywhoo....we have messaged and i hope they friend the fb sparlock wizzard and have some fun with it...........oompa

i cant stop smiling and laughing about the dvd...and the entire idea of it...how could sooooooooo many dubs and worldlings have been aware of this from the concept on and not noticed anything not "normal" about it????......it's like we made the video here on jwn as a parody...actually i am in video production at wt with undercover here

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'm sure my Dubs will think it is quite normal, Oompa. "You wouldn't want to peee off your Heavingly Father, now, would you?" was a mantra for any time I wanted a 'normal' life as a JW kid.

http://i50.tinypic.com/6sth6o.jpg

• Honesty
    Honesty

No doubt about it...

I am going to have to friend sparlock wizzard.

The faithless and diseased slave don't know it yet but they have created a new generation

of JW's who are being taught to lead a double life by hiding their toys from their nut-job

Jehovah's Witness parents.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    i cant stop smiling and laughing about the dvd

Stupidity at its finest.

• Diest
    Diest

Your emails on facebook might not go through. Most privacy settings only allow messages from friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit