Jehovah, Have A Good Night

by TOTH 4 Replies latest jw friends

• TOTH
    TOTH

When I was living in Albuquerque, NM, my family attended one of the Spanish congregations. One young elder was giving the prayer at the end of the school/servive meeting one night and he wished Jehovah a good night. Jah is the ruler of the universe. I kinda assumed he ALWAYS had a good night, but as time went by I suppose he really has shitty nights too.

Another time this same elder forgot to mention Jesus at all in his prayer. A few of us noticed but NONE of the elders did. The NEXT meeting said young elder gave the opening AND closing prayer. He mentioned Jesus several times in each prayer. I thought of him the other day and looked him up thinking he may have been acting out back then and was now out. But he is apparently some kind of coordinator for the wt assemblies in the Amarillo, TX region.

He was a good guy. His wife had a handshake like a vice but was nice too. I hope they get outta there before it's too late.

• mindseye
    mindseye

LOL, funny story. Good night, Jehovah, and good luck, Witnesses.

good night, good luck

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wish that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag a lousy rotten miserable night riddled with shame and guilt beyond belief, and the worst of bad luck imaginable. That is what he gave me--quite certainly beyond even the ability of even Satan and His Demons to totally fix (and those filthy angels always meddling, preventing the Demons from properly working on me). I wish every single one of them the ultimate in misery, suffering, grief, and bad luck.

As for the witlesses, I hope they get bad luck--in field circus, meeting no one at home. Running into more apostates than potential recruits. And having their littera-trash getting ruined or wasted, possibly just when they think they have a call, the call goes online and finds that the witlesses are a scam.

• Joliette
    Joliette

WTWizard lol.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

The best way to end a prayer has always been:

"And in case I don't see ya; Good afternoon, good evening and good night! Amen."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit