I submitted (this forum) to a directory

by logical1 0 Replies latest jw friends

• logical1
    logical1

I work with some people that started a forum directory site. It's in the process of growing (just barely launched this week) but they wanted me to help add to it, so I added jehovahs-witness.net to it. If you guys want (and I would probably suggest) you can go and vote for the site (or leave a review for it). The SEO is optimized in such a way that once the site gets popular it will probably rank pretty high when people search for "jehovahs witness forums" etc.

Anyway, I thought I would help out a friend, and at the same time it seems like a good way to expose this site to people who search for "jehovahs witnesses".

You can view the Jehovah's Witness category page and vote/review here: http://tinyurl.com/7nlkv5b

I used tinyurl to shorten the link, it shouldn't spam you (that I know of, if it does let me know and I will remove it)

As far as I know, all the other sites in that category are "apostate" too, but I think it would be pretty funny if a "pro-witness" site got on there and tried to start a forum voting war, needless to say they would probably lose :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit