Praises are necessary!!!!!!!!!!

by La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!! 3 Replies latest jw friends

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

My gift to you all, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, and as a benevolent bonus, the Circuit Overseer arrangement, including their wives!!!!!!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol.... From the movie "legend"... His theme song "darkness" is an awesome instrumental.

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    His theme song "darkness" is an awesome instrumental.

REALLY?!?!?!? I'm gonna have to check that out!!!! We've got some bullcrap going on in our Circuit dealing with the CO amongst some other things and I have to say, never in my life have I EVER felt so disillusioned with being a Jehovah's Witness and all these stupid arrangements. I finallly understand what Ray Franz meant when he criticized legalism. We overanalyze, overcritique, or like my father always told me when I was younger, some people overdo, underdo, or won't do at all, and that's a fair summation of the leadership in this organization.

P.S., you didn't hear this from me, but from what I understand, there is gonna be an initiative to check out whether or not the toilet paper you use at home has pagan origins or not and whether or not your qualifications should be reviewed as a result of how long you've been using the Charmin Ultra Soft.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

We had CO visit recently. Never had I felt so embarrassed for the CO. All the pathetic praises come out of his mouth in his talks were rather amusing. What a waste!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit