The difference between satan and watchtower's jehovah

by OMJ 4 Replies latest jw friends

• OMJ
    OMJ

satan doesn't expect anyone to watch his/her child die instead of take blood

satan doesn't keep lying to us about when the world's gonna end

in satan's world, child molesters are sent to jail

Who's got more?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Satan doesn't expect me to give up everything for him.

In Satan's world I can USE my free will.

In Satan's world I'm not a useless piece of crap because I don't have a penis.

According to Satan I'm perfectly fine just the way I am.

• steve2
    steve2

Brand "Jehovah" gives you significantly more bang for your buck than Brand "Satan".

Jehovah's like 2 trillion atomic bombs compared to Satan's 1 billion. While Satan's blast kills, Jehovah's REALLY kills. Sca-ry. Excuse me while I change my pants.

And the prize for ruler of the universe goes to Brand "Jehovah", standing to the right. We dare not give it to Brand "Satan" to our left because Jehovah's one mean SOB; just one glance from his evil eye will obliterate your skinny arse with a blast that would make Hiroshima seem like kid's play.

But enough idle talk. I've got to go back to the Holiest of the Holies, encircling Brand "Jehovah's" throne, crying out "Holy, Holy, Holy" whilst you suckers can fry big time.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Satan just want to every desire we have to be satisfied with no guilt or regret!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In Satan's world, you actually get to live the life that is human nature. There is only one sin--stupidity. You are supposed to develop your soul--and Satan doesn't put pressure on you to work faster. There is no proselyzing the message--people must do the research themselves, and only after realizing that Satan is their true friend, do they actually do anything to commit. And even then, there is no need to throw anything away--even those right-hand path religious symbols can be useful for something (they were, in fact, stolen from ancient religions). You work to become stronger, your soul more open, and you eventually ditch the need for outsiders to guide you. Satan wants us to be independent, but is there to help if and when we need it.

Now, for Jehovah. Everything that is human nature is "evil". Sins are a dime a dozen--stupidity is not one of them. Instead of developing your soul, you waste your time trying to understand rubbish that doesn't apply to 99.8% of us. You are pressured to dedicate before you are ready, and only have one side of the story before committing. You are required to preach the message, and blindly obey Jehovah. When Jehovah says that Satan is your enemy, you blindly believe it and act accordingly. There is much throwing things away--from videos, to music, to games, to left-hand path symbols (including those that the right hand stole), to Christmas decorations. You close your soul so you become more dependent on Jehovah for guidance for every little thing. You die in stagnation.

Which do you prefer, independence with stupidity the only sin, or dependence on Jehovah with pleasure being a major sin?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit