What can I do to improve my effectiveness here?

by mysteriouslady 4 Replies latest jw friends

• mysteriouslady
    mysteriouslady

Just so that I know, if there is any way in which you combined, feel that I might improve my effectiveness around here, what suggestions would you proffer? How might I serve you better? What points do I have to work upon? How can I be fairer in the approach of my conduct within this community towards assisting others?

Mysteriouslady and Celtic are one and the same, just different.

Peace

Mark

• Prisca
    Prisca

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

Frankly, I believe you should be brave enough to be yourself, warts and all (figuratively).

If some people don't like you, so what? Doesn't mean the rest of the world hates you too. You will never be all things to all people.

Just be yourself, and if people have a problem with that, then that's their problem.

• Kep
    Kep

Yep, I reckon that's the best approach.
    Be yourself and honest.
    We are all different and have our own ways, why try to change who you are.
    I think sometimes people get rubbed the wrong way, but hey, we all just need to handle it.
    Kep

• Celtic
    Celtic

Which is exactly what I'm doing the pair of you, hello Prisca, good to see you again.

I understand the question can be misread that way, perhaps thats intentional, to see who can answer the question honestly, just so that I know.

Besides that, don't worry about me at all, my mind is soaring.

See recent posts by Mysteriouslady and Celtic for clarification on my state of mind.

If theres any poison though within me, I want to know, so that I can root out the cause and adjust myself accordingly. Take the question as my way of learning personal development.

Peace Love & Respect

Mark

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

OH, Sweetie, just be yourself. If you have information and experience(s) to share, share it. Even if it is negative or positive information someone will benefit from it. Most of us here are adults, with many different experiences, personalities and backgrounds so not everyone is going to agree/diagree.

I think it's really nice that you are concerned on how you can help others here.

Again, just be yourself and remember kindness goes a long way.

SUSCARRA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit