Quantum Physics Max Born: Probablitiy Waves

by frankiespeakin 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

For all you science buffs:

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/physics-quantum-mechanics-max-born.htm

Nonetheless, Albert Einstein was very close to the truth. He realised that because matter is spherically spatially extended we must give up the idea of complete localization and knowledge of the 'particle' in a theoretical model. For the particle is nothing but the Wave-Center of a Spherical Standing Wave, and thus can never be isolated as an entity in itself, but is dependent on its interactions with all the other Matter in the Universe. And it is this lack of knowledge of the system as a whole that is the ultimate cause of the uncertainty and resultant probability inherent in Quantum Physics.

Quantum Physics: Albert Einstein Quotes on Quantum TheoryThus the last and most successful creation of theoretical physics, namely quantum mechanics (QM), differs fundamentally from both Newton's mechanics, and Maxwell's e-m field. For the quantities which figure in QM's laws make no claim to describe physical reality itself, but only probabilities of the occurrence of a physical reality that we have in view. (Albert Einstein, 1931)
    I cannot but confess that I attach only a transitory importance to this interpretation. I still believe in the possibility of a model of reality - that is to say, of a theory which represents things themselves and not merely the probability of their occurrence. On the other hand, it seems to me certain that we must give up the idea of complete localization of the particle in a theoretical model. This seems to me the permanent upshot of Heisenberg's principle of uncertainty. (Albert Einstein, on Quantum Physics, 1934)
  • frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Matter Waves abd Buddhist Thought

http://mwolff.tripod.com/tetrode.html

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit