Pioneer Blues

by Rummy1 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Rummy1
    Rummy1

When I was heavily into the borg (before marriage to jw followed by dissapointment and dissillusion)I knew an interesting sister from New York who often visited England and actually stayed in my (parents)home about 1989.She gave me an audio tape of some witness band(I think they were in Bethel) which tape had 2 tracks about jw's preaching etc.They were both excellent and very funny.One was called "Pioneer Blues" and the other "Going to the Kingdom hall".Does anybody remember this stuff.(Incidentally in typical witness style the music was condemned by the borg heirarchy and the bros in question were counselled for producing so called negative songs about the witnesses!)
    I have the tape still!!!!

• TR
    TR

Cool, Rummy!

Maybe you can burn it to disc and send me a copy?

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Me me...I want one too!!!

can you mp3 it and file transfer?

So where do you think that sister and those brothers are now?

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• Rummy1
    Rummy1

I'm thick....tell me exactly how and I will...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit