June 2012 WT - Feet and toes

by truthlover 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthlover
    truthlover

I was cruising around last month and saw a review of this article - but cannot remember where it was shown that the picture of the feet/toes was crushed in earlier mags.. can anyone help? I searched under the mag but cant locate exactly where it was shown years ago..

thanks '

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

There's probably something earlier than this, but it was the "Keep on the Watch" brochure, page 15, printed in 2004.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Like everything else in the LIE-ble, it is a waste of time for anyone to try and figure out what this stuff means. Usually, it is designed to help the Establishment enslave the whole human race. Keep people distracted trying to figure out a puzzle without a solution, and they will not look at the possibility that the root of the religion is faulty. And when people are so hung up on the toes, they don't realize that they are not learning about their soul or how to use it to their advantage.

• truthlover
    truthlover

thanks WTW -- I am trying to get it thought someones head that this is not the first time the society had shown this and had a different explanation..

LQ - thanks for the info, will check it out and see if I still have one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit