Looking for New game Ideas...have new Smurfs!

by Valis 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I recently ran accross some new smurfs, I have Papa, Smurfette, and an unnamed smurf. They are about 12 inches tall, stuffed toy smurfs...probably are full of those little foam pellets that get everywhere and pollute the environment, but they're cute so what the hell...*l* I need game ideas that aren't too time intensive, but not too easy for most apostates...as well, I know where all the good smurf stuff is, so if you're looking for smurfanalia let me know.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• writerpen
    writerpen

I may just be stupid, but would someone explain the Smurf thing to me and its relation to JW's. I remember as a kid hearing a story that smurfs had come to life and run out of a Kingdom Hall meeting once. I was about five when this story circulated. Is the smurf subject that I see often on this board related to that story? Just curious. And can someone explain what BORG means too? Sorry, I'm new to the board.

"Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!" - Negro spiritual

• Valis
    Valis

writerpen, because on the cartoon they used "magic" the smurfs were thought to be demonized, or demon possessed by the JWs. There were many reports of JW kids having smurfs and were misbehaving, or engaging in some abberant behaviour, and that when the smurf dolls,toys,etc were taken out of the home and thrown away, the bad behaviour stopped, i.e. the demons went away. Just more typical JW superstition and hysteria for sure. So now, they may be the Apsotate Mascot, but we haven't had any committee meetings about it, we keep having cocktial hour instead, hence our forgetfulness.

The Borg is a reference from Star Trek TNG dude...the borg, half human/half machine...the JWs...half human/half Watchtower and Awake...YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.....

Still need ideas for new smurf games...I was thinking of these

First Apsotate Webcam Wet T-Shirt Contest
    Biggest J-W.com PayPal Donation of The Month
    First Apostate Naughty Bits Photo Contest
    Sassiest JW/WT Graphic Contest

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

awh valis but smurfs are so not cool ... (pouts) ... can't we have the korn doll as our mascot ? ... huh ? huh ? huh ? ... pllllease ? ... korn have loadsa songs about not nice things ...

• Celtic
    Celtic

You want ideas? For what reason? Marketing, development, educational, strategic tactical business maneuvouring, ex cult development education? Tell me exactly what you want valis, I'll willing share upteen ideas with you. This is what I do best, generate new ideas, trust me.

Mail me: [email protected]

Mark

• Beans
    Beans

District Overbeer:

Thank you for the sticker I received it on Monday.I hope you enjoyed the smurf drinking beer picture I sent you? I am also a smurf fan,send me the links brotha!

-Pin the tail on the sister in service bending over to get out the WT!
    -WT Scrabble!
    -WT paper airplane workshop,great fun at bondfires!
    -Naked Apostate Twister

Beans

• Celia
    Celia

wet TShirt contest
    You're kidding, right ?
    What about us, aging girls in their 40s ?
    But
    Oooooh... I do want a stuffed Smurf !
    And I think a Smurf is a great idea for the Apostates' mascot !

• Valis
    Valis

Celt, nothing really important, just for fun, but a lottery is too taxing and gets boring...I was thinking soemthing more interactive...

Celia...there's nothing wrong w/40 year old breasts....you just let me be the judge of that..*l*

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey valis, i can now participate in the naughty pics photo contest

just got back from the piercer's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit