Some good news.

by JeffT 8 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

A prostate biopsy I had last week came back negative. I didn't really realize how worried about it I was until I found our I didn't have to worry about it at all (or at least until next year).

My daughter got a part in two plays. For those of you in OZ (she's in Sydney) I'll post details when I get them.

I'm starting the last couple of chapters of my novel. Again I'll keep you up to date.

• WindRider
    WindRider

Jeff, I am so happy that the news was good from the doctor! That is great, and it sounds like you have some exciting things going on in your life to look forward to....thanks for sharing the news with us.

Sincerely, Windrider

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

I am glad, Jeff that you will keep both your balls!

Congraduations, on your daughter getting parts on two plays!

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• Prisca
    Prisca

GLad you had good news Jeff! It will be a huge relief, I'm sure.

And yes, keep us in Oz posted about your daughter.

• LDH
    LDH

J,

now that's allright, you can start yourself on a regimen of herbs that help with conditions like BPH etc. Ask Mulan, she knows a ton of stuff.

So glad to hear it....

Lisa

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

jeff - that is very cool - hope you enjoy the feeling of freedom all over again :)

• JBean
    JBean

Congrats on your wonderful doctor's report! I can see how it definitely can be a relief! (I personally am awaiting a follow-up blood test... my cholesterol was off the charts!! yikes!) And secondly, congrats to your daughter!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

seeing how prostrate cancer is the number one killer in males I am very glad to hear Jeff that you got a clean bill of health and it is very important to go for a psi blood work up annualy.
    Great news.

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• TR
    TR

Hi Jeff!

That is good news! My brother just got out of the hospital. He had prostate cancer, and so did my dad. They are both doing well. I just went and had blood work done, and a prostate check. No problems for me so far!

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit