You guys are just really awesome

by ilikecheese 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ilikecheese
    ilikecheese

I know I don't post much or anything, but I have nothing to do at work (I use the term "work" loosely; no one really does anything in radio.) and I spend hours a shift reading everything. I don't know if I'll ever get my boyfriend out of the JWs or if I'll even be with him in a few years, but all the stuff you guys post totally solidifies my stance on never getting into this religion. It's something I greatly appreciate! If only every person who started studying with them found this website. You guys should make business cards. They could say "Jehovah's Witness.net Member: Come Join Us When Trying to Figure Out 'Overlapping Generation' Makes Your Head Explode.'" Or just make flyers that say, "Don't answer that door knock at 10 AM Saturday. And if you do, wear an I Heart Apostates shirt. For more information, visit Jehovahs-Witness.net."

I laugh constantly reading the stuff you guys post, too. Most of you could probably write some Dave Barry-esque comedy book about being a Jehovah's Witness. You're all fun. Thanks for the laughs.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I love the cards and flyers ideas!

• cult classic
    cult classic

I think this a good bunch too Ilikecheese. I agree too that the cards, flyers, and tees are the way to go...lol

• Twitch
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Twich

That is so funny

smiddy

(monty python esque ? )

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I'm relatively new here, and I have to agree. Most of the people on here are fun, and even when you're just reading an older thread that no one comments on anymore, they are often very funny.

• freebird09
  • smiddy
    smiddy

freebird09

Try google chrome to post your comments

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit