DATELINE-WHEN???

by Quandary 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandary
    Quandary

Anyone have any news about when FINALLY the Dateline piece will air?
    I'm sure it will have some impact on the number of interested persons attending the Memorial this year if it airs close to that date.

Just wondering--
    Q

• Gopher
    Gopher

Weekly updates on the status of this Dateline segment are available at the Silentlambs website. The link to that website is available at the bottom of the page at this site.

The February 24 update made it sound like the show could air in March.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• sf
    sf

< http://www.silentlambs.org/dateline.htm

2-24-02- I talked with dateline a few times last week and everything went well. It appears to me all major information made the grade and everything was very positive. It is my belief that the parties set to approve the program liked what they saw. We are getting very close to an air date, if I could make a prediction I would guess within the next seven to ten days. With the Catholic information being strong in the media there is a chance it could cause scheduling to be sooner than later. Usually Dateline has thirty days scheduled out at a time, but think I it is a strong possibility we could go in the first two weeks of March. If anyone wishes to obtain further information they may contact Richard Greenberg at 800-nbcnews ext 4801 or email him at: [email protected]

If you wish to email Dateline you may do so at:

NBC News Dateline Viewer Mail

[email protected]
    www.msnbc.com/news/DATELINE_Front.asp

Thank you for your E-Mail to Dateline NBC. We are very pleased with the enormous response we are getting. Although we cannot write a personal note to each of you, we do print out our messages, look at them and discuss your comments and reaction, and we do sometimes quote your E-Mail on the air in our 'feedback' segment. If your correspondence is in reference to a specific segment, that letter will be forwarded to the segment producer for review.

If you have a specific story suggestion please send it to:

STORY SUGGESTIONS
    Dateline NBC
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112

Also, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:

How do I order a transcript?
    TRANSCRIPTS: Transcripts for NBC News Programs are available for purchase through the Burrell Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT.

How do I order a video?
    VIDEO TAPES: Only selected segments of our news magazines are available on VHS cassette. For information call: 1-800-420-2626.

Again, thanks for watching ... and staying in touch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit