Sometimes Jehovah looks out for His people, sometimes He lets them croak.......

by La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!! 19 Replies latest jw friends

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

Check this out......

*** w871/1p.14“TheyWillBeCertaintoFightAgainstYou,butTheyWillNotPrevailAgainstYou”***

Deliverance has often come through being identified as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Because of the house-to-house preaching, people get to know who the Witnesses are and what their position is on issues of the day. In a small village in Peru, terrorists accused the villagers of having betrayed them. They rounded up the men of the town and put them in a line to be shot. (In similar situations entire villages had been wiped out.) But at this point, one of the terrorists recognized a brother and said to the executioners: “That man is not one of them. I know him to be a Jehovah’s Witness, and they don’t meddle in politics.” The brother was released. Certainly, Jehovah protects his own!

Now check this out...........

*** w034/1p.27MyShareintheAdvancementofGlobalDivineEducation***

When I arrived in Cape Town, I was shown 200 cartons of literature destined for East Africa. The literature was printed in four European and four Asian languages, but none of it was in any of the African languages. When I inquired why all this literature was there before I even arrived, I was told that this had been intended for Frank and Gray Smith, two pioneers who had recently gone to Kenya to preach. Almost as soon as they arrived in Kenya, both contracted malaria, and sadly, Frank died.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Almost as soon as they arrived in Kenya, both contracted malaria, and sadly, Frank died.

Sr. you know he was a closet apostate. You'd better watch out too, or else Big J's gonna zap ya!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

sounds a little like random reality.

• jemba
    jemba

The WT God is mysterious and likes to produce miracles every now and again to fill a few lines in a publication.

Frank probably had a masturbation problem that he didnt confess to the elders.

• jemba
    jemba

Welcome to you Hor-Hey!! I love that name, it reminds me of one of my fav comedies.... employee of the month.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I've been in there long enough to see how they have mastered talking out of both sides of their mouth.

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Hey George, nice to see ya

God doesn't let us down, when we don't use

the brain he gave us, we let our selves down

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds like it's all one big crapshoot. Sometimes Jehovah protects you and sometimes he doesn't.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Whatever the case, we can be sure that he will preserve his organization through the 'great tribulation' just ahead.

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit