THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary]

by darth frosty 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Just watching this documentary on the pharisee and their oral traditions and the teachings of the Talmud. This is like the WT$ playbook!

The other Isreal

Link

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet that they made the Talmud so difficult to understand, and so dry, on purpose so Gentiles will not know what they really are up to. Remember, this religion controls the world governments, the banks (you can research things using your own independent sources, and Prison Planet makes a good place to start with this), and most of the major religions. They also were responsible for trashing cultures to get a monopoly on themselves. Also remember, it was Paul that wrote most of the New Testament, and he was a prominent Pharisee. Also notice that so much of his writings (and Jesus' teachings as recorded in the Gospels, if taken literally) are designed to prevent Gentiles from fighting back.

As with the Washtowel, when a religion uses its authority to declare that hating that religion (or, if a whole minor race is using that religion to keep itself from developing useful qualities, that group of people) as a hate crime, they are hiding something sinister. In the case of Jews, there is abundant Old Testament proof (not evidence, proof) that they trashed the whole region, destroyed indigenous cultures and religions around the whole area, had laws that were homophobic, denigrated women (the penalty for rape is to pay the father 25 ounces of silver and nothing for the victim, and the victim had to marry him), and encouraged slavery. What's not to hate about that--and that's just what they wrote in the LIE-ble itself, which they claim as their history.

If it wasn't for the religion, the race would be just fine. But, when you denigrate everyone that does anything useful, you weed the good right out. Esau, for instance, was a hard worker--unlike Jacob, who Jehovah is claimed to have favored. The ban on working on the Sabbath is more likely to be broken by someone that is a hard worker, an explorer, or builder--and carried the death penalty. They also had plenty of rules that encouraged slavery and laziness. Hard work was punished, and riding on the backs of society was rewarded. That is the only way a whole race can be ruined--those with good genes were destroyed or punished, while the lazy parasites were honored and venerated. It is this rulebook that makes me want to puke.

The same can be said about the other two religions that create lots of slavery, homophobia, and denigration of women. When a religion has as its platform that sex is dirty, defending oneself is wrong, and people should not become rich, they are setting up the whole religion to be enslaved. And some of them whine about those "hating" these groups. Which is more hateful, hating a group trying for your damnation, or hating innocent people for being pagan--or homosexuals--or women?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Also, I might add that hypocrisy is rampant in all three religions. Picking my least favorite (Christi-SCAM-ity), I will point out that Paul wrote that extortioners will not inherit the Kingdom. Yet, how many Christian religions use death or hell threats to keep their members afraid of looking elsewhere? Also, "greedy persons" will not inherit the Kingdom. How does that compare with the endless pleas for donations found in most of them? And, the "perfect, complete sacrifice to which nothing ever need be added"--how many Christian religions defy that by insisting on being self-sacrificing? You will find this kind of hypocrisy, especially at the upper levels, in all three of the monotheist religions--along with the homophobia, women-denigrating, and torture- and slavery-condoning doctrines.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

This is fascinating. (So far anyways.) I watched about 16 minutes of it so far and after just a few minutes I'd wished I had kept some notes for comparison.

If you replace the Pharisees with the Society and non-Witnesses in place of Gentiles there are a great many parallels. Although, I would say that some things have moderated some with the passing of the Franz era.

As an example, the Talmud (as explained in the video) viewed normal copulation (outside of marriage) as fornication, but if was non-standard(?) it wasn't. This was similar to how the WT used to view matters until the mid-70s. Thus, a mate who engaged in anything non-standard was not guilty of adultry and not free to be divorced from.

But there were many other parallels. I'm going to have to watch this again with a note book handy.

I seem to remember CoC mentioning Ray Franz being told by his uncle to do some research in the Jewish Encyclopedia (or something like that). I wonder if WT leadership had been greatly influenced by Jewish writings? That would explain a lot of WT history.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

You are free form the Old Law jesus nailed it all to the cross. Start living in the present and not the past .Most churches are keeping you all in the past . When you obtain the rela freedom Jesus gives you life is beautiful so start living in Christ and taste the real life forget the past get out of the churches

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit