Anyone wanna leave any choice comments? Brooklyn sells...

by Botzwana 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Botzwana
  • strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i want all my donations back AND the money i made for them back when we used to sell the shit for them.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think that was the building that I helped renovate when I was a temp worker back in the 80s.

• designs
    designs

strym- I'm with you.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

This is too nice of a building for the Witnesses. WT's profit, still Brooklyn's gain. I bet they can't wait until the last JW packs up and heads north. They simply do not belong there any more, if they ever did. I can't see why they didn't stay in Pittsburgh back in the early 20th century. It's like polygamist Mormons putting up a compound in Greenwich Village.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree SST, the other thing that surprises me is why "Jehovah's spirit-guided organization" has been led by the "spirit" to sell at the bottom of the market.

We know they are not a prophet, but some years ago would have been a good time to make a profit.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Phizzy, it's not the bottom of the market in that location --- the area is highly prized -- one ot the most desirable in the entire city -- and pretty well immune to the vagaries of the general market.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Bastards!!!!!!!!!

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Watchtower society is part of the worlds financial system the very one they pertain to bleong to Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit