What Religion Is Your Bra?

by DakotaRed 8 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, "I'd like to buy a bra for my wife."

"What type of bra?" asked the clerk. "Type?" inquires the man,

"There is more than one type?"

"Look around," said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, color and material imaginable.

"Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from."

Relieved, the man asked about the types. The saleslady replied "There are the Catholic, the Salvation Army, the Presbyterian, the Jehovah's Witness, and the Baptist types. Which one would you prefer?"

Now befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them.

The saleslady responded, "It is all really quite simple...

The Catholic type supports the masses.

The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen,

The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright,

The Jehovah's Witness hides them away,

and the Baptist makes mountains out of mole hills."

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

I think there must be five types of bras.
    Good joke, though.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Mine doesn't believe in God.....how could it, when the objects it supports are like raisons on a cheeseboard.....

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

LOL @ VioletAnai..that was funny...good joke too DakotaRed

Beck

• Francois
    Francois

Hey VioletAnai, don't be discouraged (I doubt you are). The horniest woman I ever knew was flat as a board; looked like a boy from the waist up.

From the waist down, however, she was all woman. In fact, she was hornier than me, and the only woman who ever made me say "enough, please God enough. One more time and I'll die in my tracks."

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

If you go without a bra,
    your boobs point straight to hell.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

SW, a mans privates are NOT hell.

LOL,
    Boozy

• hippikon
    hippikon

I would have thought the JW bra would grossly exaggerate their own importance

• logical
    logical

i could do with a baptist bra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit