Court Case Proof Jws Do Not Obey Jesus

by Kenneson 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

To Everyone:
    Matt. 10:14 is undeniable evidence that Jws do not follow what Jesus advocates. "If anyone does not receive you or listen to what you have to say, leave that house or town, and once outside shake its dust from your feet." Would Jesus' advice have been necessary if he intended you to return where you are not welcome? Can you imagine Jesus appealing to the Roman authorities because Chorazin, Bethsaida and Capernaum did not accept him? See Matt. 11:20-24. What will the WT gain if they win their case in Stratton? Will they feel more welcomed there then?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: What will the WT gain if they win their case in Stratton? Will they feel more welcomed there then?

It's not about being welcomed. It's about buying and selling books and magazines for the benefif of a religious printing Corporation which offers fake salvation in return. Nothing more.

Farkel

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Kenneson, you are 100% right! I'll have to ask that to the dubs if they ever come by.

• Patriot
    Patriot

Very good point Ken, I've never thgought about it that way.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Thats an excellent point. Of course their response will be to fight the fine fight to seek out those honest hearted people in the town whove no part of politics but would listen. My response would be hasnt the town already spoken as a collective whole? Get the hell out.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Farkel,

It's about buying and selling books and magazines for the benefi[t] of a religious printing Corporation which offers fake salvation in return.
    In addition to buy and selling books and magazines, it's also about contributions! What cult could exist without 'em?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit