Stupid Qoutes From Traveling Overseers! COs, DOs At Work!.

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

When your Circuit or District Overseer spoke the above statement "TURN AROUND AND BEHOLD YOUR LOYAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THEY ARE YOUR REAL FAMILY!"

Some of the most outgoing elders in the Kingdom Halls are still lonely, sisters who put the needs of others are burned out and depressed.

So how come they don't feel the way Circuit O does? "YOU ARE THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH!", no matter how many times it's repeated, it does not make it true!

How stupid does the Organization think the common Witness is, do they think we are all one big happy screwed up family?

"The Kingdom Hall Is The Safest Place On Earth" I love that twisted qoute as well.

"There is more than enough education in the Watchtower and Awake for the jobs you will be working!"

• steve2
    steve2

All their repressive quotes can be summed up in one sentence:

"Brothers and sisters, you should be grateful for all Jehovah's organization does for you".

• ziddina
    ziddina

seeing double

Threads, that is....

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Let this tread die, Double Double, Sorry Steve!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Circuit and district droids do not have to live in the real world.

oz

• Alfred
    Alfred

I think my biggest "wtf" moment was when a CO said that the "signs in the heavens" are mainly military satellites. he than clarified that this may also include military planes, missles, etc...

(but he didn't say "could be" or "might be"... he said that they are military satellites... mainly)

• fokyc
    fokyc

A CO recently told me:

"Elders and Ministerial Servants are 'Spirit appointed men' and would never lie!"

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

We had a CO years ago who was into Satanism. He once showed me a list of demon names who are active around the world and what their specialties were. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually a Satan worshiper- he was WAY too familiar with the stuff. Guy was a total whack.

I'm having an I-shoulda-known-better moment right now. . .

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

He said,.

I think my biggest "wtf" moment was when a CO said that the "signs in the heavens" are mainly military satellites. he than clarified that this may also include military planes, missles, etc...

(but he didn't say "could be" or "might be"... he said that they are military satellites... mainly)

_________ I would be like, "You've been reading "Crisis of Conscience" by Ray Franz haven't you, come on now, you can admit it."
  • Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Sorry I don't remeber any, I try NOT to listen when they speak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit