I MIss V

by wallsofjericho 6 Replies latest jw friends

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

V?

where are you? are you ok? I miss your awesome videos and all the awesome work you did for us all! No one has created videos exposing the watchtower society like you did.

I hope your ok bro.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Is he still making videos?

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

i haven't seen anything new by him since ray franz died. before that it was just a quick vid about the leak of the District convention talk.

but thats be a year now? more?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

V disappeared about 18 months ago, leaving me in the dust after helping create the new Freeminds look. I was crippled, and my site lost a lot of traffic because I did not know how he put it together, and don't understand Joomla very well. He won't respond to any emails or anything, even from others. I still have hopes he will return... but I doubt it. We had no personal hard feelings.

I still host his site on my server for free. Good stuff, but getting a little dated now.

Paul Morrison, bless his heart, devoted hundreds of hours trying to help me in fixing things for free, taking time from his own family in doing so. Paul is a dear soul, (and his wife Sam) and still on the Free Minds board, along with Lance Goller, who recently took over doing our Federal form 990s, etc. since he went to school for it recently to get his life together after the WT experience.

Paul is back in London and very busy with a new job, so that's why you don't hear from Paul much, though he does post every couple of days or so on this board. Maybe he could tell you, but I think V cut off contact with him, too.

www.watchtowercomments.com

Randy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well that's a bummer

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

hey Randy,

tx for info. I just hope he's okay?? I would hate to hear that something happened to him. I see his last activity on youtube was june 4, 2010. That's a long time to not even log in.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

any updates about V's whereabouts over the past 2 years?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit