Australian Football player Alex Rance

by Mattieu 14 Replies latest social current

• smiddy
    smiddy

He was never going to walk away , talking about leaving the club was a tactic to get the best deal on offer .Would you give up playing a sport you loved and could earn $700,000 a year for 4 years ? That`s the contract he signed

And after 4 years he will be only 29 and have the potential of earning over a million $$$$ every year for the next 5-6 years.

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Bumped. 30/09/2017

Just wanted to bump this thread in honour of the amazing Grand Final victory that The Richmond Tigers had yesterday!

In what has been an amazing climb to victory, the team has worked so hard to go from the lower end of the league all the way to the Grand Final! Their first Grand Final appearance and victory in 37 years!

A cohesive and well trained team. One with great ethics and a united bunch of players, coaches and staff!

Alex Rance played an outstanding game!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

INTERVIEW WITH ALEX RANCE after Grand Final win on almost leaving Richmond for the JW cult:

"We are a champion team now, we have proven that with these medals," Rance said from the victorious Richmond rooms, as a hefty spray of champagne covered his face.

"It's big, it's big. I was very close (to leaving footy), I am glad I didn't because this is a great feeling being covered in alcohol. I am going to be sticky as in about half an hour but I couldn't care less.

"I was very close (to walking away from footy), I had a lot of things lined up but I am glad I didn't go."

Rance was asked about next season, despite it being minutes after tasting the ultimate success this year. He offered what words he could on the challenge of keeping this "special" group of Tigers together.

"I couldn't be more proud of the boys ... I love them all ... I hope not (that anyone leaves), after you win a flag it is pretty rare so I am going to just enjoy the moment, I can't think that far ahead."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/im-glad-i-didnt-go-alex-rance-savours-richmond-tigers-2017-grand-final-win-20170930-gyryvh.html

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Alex Rance`s value as a player has gone up tremendously as well as his potential for more endorsements in the media such as radio and TV opportunities .

He has already branched out in TV and Radio on a small scale and I can see that blossoming into larger engagements in the future.

He does have a pleasant nature is articulate and a good looking young man (none of which can be attributed to his religion)

In the light of previous posts and his new found fame in being a deciding factor in the AFL Grand Final win for his club Richmond ,it will be interesting how he handles the accolades that will come his way and the predatory women who want to bed these football "stars" for their share in the spotlight.

I wish him well ,but human imperfections are what makes us human ,the first perfect human didn`t fare well did he.

I will watch this space.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The way he interacted with the kids that presented the medals was beautiful.

He has such a personable and warm manner. A true gentleman.

He is married to a lovely lady. He is known as a sincerly nice guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit