If assholes could fly,the witchtower would be an airport!

by witchtowerwitch 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Hello folks,,,,,,,,please join me in the exposure of the corruption and lies of this cult!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I agree

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Where do I sign ?

• anezthy
    anezthy

I do my best. Just say'n....

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Babylon the Great has Fallen ,Gods Kingdom rules!Get out of her my people,if you do not want to share with her in her sins!Religion is a snare and a racket,and many will come in that day/last days and say,,,,,i am the Christ,i am he,and with men of untruth i will not sit and with men that tell lies i will not come in,and bewear brothers that anyone of you developes a wicked heart and draws others away into sin,and if a prophet comes and says,this is the word that Jehovah has spoken,and it proves to be false,do not be afraid of him,and 1 John 1:1-4 says,,,,brothers test every inspired utterance to see if it originates with God or not!After the great tribulation has ended,then Jesus will sit down on his glorious throne,and seperate one from the other,the sheep from the goats,and then i send my angels from one extremity of the heavens to the other,to choice my choosen ones!Jesus has not done the choosing yet,because the triblation hasn't even started yet folks,,,hehehe lol!Go and check Jesus words out in the gospels,and you will see that these points are correct!

• heathen
    heathen

ehh I think we been at that for a very long time . How bout you share your experience and why you left ?

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

I don't like cults and liars dude!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit