Spirituality again (Energy) Research has been proven that our Beliefs, Feelings, Emotions, has an affect on the Outside World!!!

by Butterflyleia85 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Butterflyleia85
  • Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

ether

ether or aether, in physics and astronomy, a hypothetical medium for transmitting light and heat (radiation), filling all unoccupied space; it is also called luminiferous ether. In Newtonian physics all waves are propagated through a medium, e.g., water waves through water, sound waves through air. When James Clerk Maxwell developed his electromagnetic theory of light, Newtonian physicists postulated ether as the medium that transmitted electromagnetic waves. Ether was held to be invisible, without odor, and of such a nature that it did not interfere with the motions of bodies through space. The concept was intended to connect the Newtonian mechanistic wave theory with Maxwell's field theory. However, all attempts to demonstrate its existence, most notably the Michelson-Morley experiment of 1887, produced negative results and stimulated a vigorous debate among physicists that was not ended until the special theory of relativity, proposed by Albert Einstein in 1905, became accepted. The theory of relativity eliminated the need for a light-transmitting medium, so that today the term ether is used only in a historical context.

Read more: ether, in physics and astronomy — Infoplease.comhttp://www.infoplease.com/ce6/sci/A0817774.html#ixzz1sb6NIShm Haha I bet that's how cellphones came into existance... but hey what's to stop our emotional energy from traveling in ether, maybe that's the power the spiritual talk about. I just thought this was interesting and thought I'd share.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It looks like science is one step closer to meeting pure Satanism. It is going to be mighty interesting when beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt proof is found that all three of the major right-hand path religions are full of bullsxxx. Will they go so far as to ban such proof? Or make it a "hate crime" to bash religion that conflicts with science, and praise the science? (Hint: These same religions commit the hate crimes of bashing women and gays, and are responsible for much of the racism we see today, including enslavement.)

One day, power meditation will become obsolete. We might get someone that invents a device that does the work for us, connecting to the astral plane as we now connect via cell phones, TV, and the Internet. Someone might be able to use one of these devices to connect directly with Satan, presuming some fxxxing angels (or Jehovah) doesn't jam the channel or use some right-hand path religion to ban the device. If we connect directly with Satan like we now do with friends across the country, then maybe people will realize that he is not the monster he has been made out to be. And it will be the Jews, Christians, and Muslims committing the "hate crime"--of bashing Satan.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Wow WTWizard... you go as far as understanding Satan himself... Well if satan isn't evil as he his made out to be I'm so so sorry for any offence and well nieve and foolish is me.

But Seriously!! I would not like to follow or study his ways, his thoughts, his anything until I reach every corner possible!! And it is impossible to reach all corners in my life time I believe! All corners being all faith, religion, and uplifting good, even athiests, and science.

Darkness (things unseened), weird deformed (things I'm not use to seeing), sickness (things told about harming you that are unseen), wicked people (crafty, trickery, in for selfish ways, etc)... are just a few things I fear!!! I'm sorry for being imperfect and for being this way but I can't help it and I will have to say, I try and stay away from it.

I don't dismiss Christianity, Jews, or any religion who holds a value in this world we need. Being a right brain thinker... I'm a dreamer, artistic, and well have interest in religion... I won't give up on what my grandpa, my family has installed in me, and I have to thank my culture, my relatives for not being to far off of the morals I want to hold.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Prayer is more powerful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit