If it really was Satan trying to enslave us...

by WTWizard 6 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Numerous churches go around trying to blame the current Agenda 21+ on Satan. They claim that Satan is trying to get the banks to totally enslave us so we can be bar-coded and live like animals.

Now, here is the question. If Satan was doing this, then where are all the churches trying to ask all their members to skip $5 of donations for one session, and put that money into buying silver? The banks are short of silver, and are relying on silver prices to stay nice and low. Just imagine if every Catholic were to buy 1/10 ounce of silver and keep the silver--the price would go up, creating a shortage and squeezing the banks. For a forgone 5 billion toilet papers, the churches could then hurt the banks, making it that much harder (if not impossible) for them to successfully enslave us. By the time they scramble for silver, they are shut down. There would be just one rule: You have to take physical home delivery for the silver, and keep it.

Now, this would seem reasonable if Satan was the one responsible for trying to enslave us. However, if it was Jehovah trying to enslave us, the churches would never go along with the idea. Remember, it only takes one person to come up with it, and I would estimate something like 95% compliance (as they are not being asked to spend money they otherwise wouldn't have donated). If Jehovah was trying to enslave us, he would cause the churches to rail against this idea.

When is the last time you have seen one of those Christian denominated churches actually sacrificing 0.1% of its wealth to make extra work for the banks to enslave us? Could this mean that Jehovah, the filthy angels, and the churches they run actually want us enslaved? And that Satan is totally exonerated. Also of note: Why would Jehovah want people to not know good from bad if he didn't intend for us to be enslaved? And why would Satan want us to know good from bad if he was trying to enslave us? (Genesis chapters 2, 3)

• ssn587
  • NOLAW
    NOLAW

LOL. Nice!

NOLAW

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

My view on the whole Satan vs. God fable is that Satan was actually the good guy. God wanted people to be ignorant and just blindly follow what he says without asking "Why?". Satan, having been around God for so long and knowing how he works, got sick of it and said "Ya know what?? NO MORE!" and decided to let Eve in on the big secret. Now, here's what so many religions leave out of the equation: The Tree of Life. There were two trees...one that gave knowledge, and one that gave eternal life. Which means Adam and Eve were either NOT perfect to begin with, or the Tree of Life was there in case they DID eat from the Tree of Knowledge. My view is that God got pissed at being disobeyed and decided "NO FRUIT FOR YOU!", so he had a cherub guard the Tree of Life so they couldn't eat from it.

Satan, on the other hand, saw this and saw that it was unjust...and like we do today, he talked some sense into some of the angels and convinced them that something was rotten in Denmark. This caused a war, which Satan lost due to a low number of soldiers on his side.

After that, those who wrote the bible decided Satan was the bad guy (because he lost...c'mon, this is what countries do today when there's a war...the loser is painted as the "bad guy" in the winning country). So now all of a sudden, Satan is trying to enslave us, he's trying to kill us, he's using his demons (which were angels...how does one change their form just because they change their stance on things? I know I'm still me, even though I'm no longer a JW...) to ensnare us, haunt us, afflict us with problems and diseases...

All sounds like propaganda from someone who doesn't want to lose the foothold he had on the people he created... If you ask me, Satan tried to free us, but was kind of martyred for it.

That's assuming I actually believe this junk, which I don't LOL.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Maybe Jehovah and Satan are the same entity

Shana

• tec
    tec

Why would Jehovah want people to not know good from bad if he didn't intend for us to be enslaved? And why would Satan want us to know good from bad if he was trying to enslave us?

Good AND bad. Not good from bad. God had no problem with Solomon asking to be wise and to know good from bad. It was wanting to have knowledge of good AND bad that proved the problem.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

Shanagirl...you could have a point...the yin and yang of God...since God created EVERYTHING.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit