Watchtower Dec 2011 Makes fun of fools who think the end is 2012. Ironic??

by Witness 007 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ssn587
  • clearpoison
    clearpoison

It cannot happen this year. It is predicted by so many worldly and pagan sources that it would be disgraceful to god if their predictions would hit the target better than his spirit guided organisation's.

CP

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Ok, the WT writers are liars and hypocrites! We've established that. AND they throw out anyone that dares to speak the TRUTH and point out their lying hypocrisy.

Can you say, CULT?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The end can't come when anybody is expecting it. So as long as anybody is expecting it, it cannot come.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Billy: Expected by whom? To whom does 'you' refer? The world or true Christians?

NOLAW

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Watchtower — Hollow Prophecy available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2011/12/watchtower-hollow-prophecy.html

The Watchtower organization has no shame. None at all.

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• designs
    designs

I think among the rank and file 1975 is just a silly thing that passed by without to much notice. That was then this is now sort of thing.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL...I have nothing to add....it speaks for itself doesn't it? Just goes to show the blatant lies you can tell when peoples brains are switched off and they don't question anything you say...misplaced trust can be a dangerous thing.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    The end can't come when anybody is expecting it. So as long as anybody is expecting it, it cannot come.

I would childishly play this game, albeit far too real for me, that by thinking Armageddon was coming today, that it could then not come. Anyone else ever do that?

• biometrics
    biometrics

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NO LONGER DO NOT TRY TO PREDICT THE EXACT DATE WHEN GOD WILL DESTROY THE WICKED

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit