My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

You are not alone. Crying is good for you, and so is sharing.

tal

• MMXIV
  • bigmac
    bigmac

You are not alone. Crying is good for you, and so is sharing.

what Tal said--so right. do keep in contact here. i dont know you--but youre amongst friends.

• biometrics
    biometrics

It's hard to know what to say. I can't even imagine what it would feel like if I lost my son.

• cofty
    cofty

truman I am so sorry I can't imagine how deadful this must be for you.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

How terrible for you and your family. Sending my sincere sympathy to you.

Loz x

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Oh no. I just read about it on the news earlier, and have been following updates, and am shocked to learn that the locksmith was your Son. I am so sorry that your Son's life was taken, and I couldn't even begin to understand how you must be feeling right now. May you be comforted with your memories of your Son, and even though he is no longer physically here with you, your Love for him will never die.

My Partner and I will pray that you keep the needed strength to deal with this extreme loss while you grieve. Please let us know what we can do to help you. If you need a listening ear, feel free to PM me. I may not be good with words, but I am a wonderful listener, and would be honored to do anything that I can to help.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

dearest truman - I am truly hearfelt sorry for what has happend. That little bit of news and I have shed tears for your loss. Nothing can compare to having a child taken from you!!!!

please know that there are still people out in this world that genuinely care for the fellow man!

As a parent allow yourself to mourn - you need to go through the each step of this process. I don't think that it will be easy, but may you have the strength to get through this time.

Peace, rest and strength to you.

With love and caring - Lou

• sizemik
    sizemik

truman . . . heartfelt sympathies to you. I can't imagine your trauma. As a father with grown sons myself, this remains among my greatest fears. It's just terrible. With you in spirit . . .

• Heaven
    Heaven

My heart goes out to you truman. No one should ever have to experience this kind of loss. When we lose those we love there is never anything that can completely fill that void. A piece of us goes with them. Give yourself time to grieve. You are in my thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit