My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I'm so sorry, Truman. It breaks my heart to hear that.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

'You bury your parents in a grave when they die. You bury your child in your heart when they die.' says my culture.

He was kind and gentle man who loved you unconditionally. He will remain in your heart and in your memory as such a wonderful person. That will comfort you in the coming years. But now the pain is unbearable... There's no words that can easy your pain but we are here to share your pain. It was the most devastating when we lost our oldest 2 years ago. She was your son's age.

I am trully sorry for your loss.

• N.drew
    N.drew

blindnomore I wish to say something about your loss. "You bury your child in your heart", sadly beautiful and true. It is kind of you to share your loss here too and prove that your loved one lives on in your heart.

Please accept my sincere regards to you and your family.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am very sorry to hear about this.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

This is heartbreaking. I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

• angel.face
    angel.face

I am so deeply sorry for your loss.

• tec
    tec

I am so sorry, Truman. As others have said, let yourself cry, grieve, and talk or ask for all the support that you need.

tammy

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I cannot imagine the pain of your grief right now.... so very sorry that this has happened.
    It sounds like your son was a reasonable and intelligent young man that you can feel very proud of...

Although I do not believe that the organization is the "truth" anymore, I still hold that the Bible is God's word and that there is hope and comfort to be found in his words to us. Not sure if you believe that, but hope you may find comfort in whatever ways you need... through family, friends, websites such as this.... there will be difficult days ahead and there is no easy way to deal with the loss of a child..... again, so very sorry. Please know that you are not alone and you do not have to face this alone.

Much love, Muddy

• jam
    jam

My deepest sympathies Truman, stay strong.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Sorry to hear Truman...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit