Examples of Fredrick Franz Horrible personality.

by Witness 007 89 Replies latest watchtower bible

• james_woods
    james_woods
    2. What did he do when 1975 did not bring Armageddon?

He had an article written in the Watchtower and claimed they never said it - and that anybody who believed in 1975 was "running ahead of the organization and had disappointed themselves". Thus, he blamed it on the rank & file.

• designs
    designs

Yep, we got blamed, go figure

• james_woods
    james_woods

Let's repeat this: This idiot -

1) claimed to be a Greek and Hebrew scholar, but could not read either language except for words from a dictionary.

2) claimed to be a Rhodes Scholar, when in fact he never was.

3) did a Harold Camping style prophecy on the end of the world - which obviously did not happen.

4) even worse than Camping - he then denied he ever made the prophecy and blamed the failure on his gullible followers.

I have only one word for him (well, two) - psychopathic PRICK.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I can't believe I bought into this bullshit in the 1970's. I'm so glad I'm over it all and out and living a life at 65.

HappyDad

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

I have no sympathy for this asshole. None.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Lets not forget that he is the real founder of JWs doctrine until 2000... yeap thats the men Mr Jehovah's witness himself "the Oracle"

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Franz was an intelligent man. I'd say he was more of a linguist than a biblical scholar. He spoke English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese fluently. He studied biblical Greek in college and was self-taught in Hebrew. People knew this about him and he had a kind of aura around him because of this. Relative to Witness standards, this was extremely remarkable. I was too young to hear about his reaction to 1975, but in private conversation with my uncle who was the Convention Overseer, Franz felt that everyone was trapping him with the specific date of 1975 when all along he pointedly remarked that he had no idea as to when Eve was created, and that could mean a few years gap. It was all about Eve, and in his mind, a 36 year gap between Adam's creation in 1975 and hers was quite possible.

• Zordino
    Zordino

When I was growing up, my parents and everybody else in my Hall/area talked about F**k Head Franz like he was some kind of Superhero with super Power's. He was practicaly worshiped as almost being this saint or something. Who'd thought I would grow up and See him and the rest of those GB,DO's,CO's, etc. Loser's for what they really are. Pompus Prideful Pointificating PinHeads. Try to say that 5 times really fast.

Not all of those guys are bad though, just the fact they support a religion based on Lie's.

• Zordino
    Zordino

is sort of messed up.

• mP
    mP

I cant but help think that Fred was the way he was in part because its difficult living a lie. Its difficult constantly guarding against someone trapping the stupidity and lies you created.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit