Does George Zimmerman look guilty in his new mugshot?

by Iamallcool 36 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That was eerily similar. Wowie Wow.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

WHO'S THAT????

• Razziel
    Razziel

@thetrueone - That's why I would have gone with manslaughter. The guy made a stupid decision by getting out of his car and forcing a confrontation. But stupidity is not a crime. And dead men tell no tales. If Zimmerman had even the slightest wound on the back of his head or evidence of a broken nose, most juries are going to take his side of the story, and believe he was in fear of his life based on reasonable doubt.

In some States, the jury may consider lesser charges, so they may consider manslaughter even if they decide against murder, but I haven't looked up if that is the case in Florida.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Charge with 2nd degree and plea it out as manslaughter. Have to start high to get the lower. They'll offer it you'll see. He won't take it if his case is strong. I think they will be able to make the case that a 6'2'' young man, not a child, did more than mommy and daddy think he did. Is it racist to suspect Trayvon for being a punk despite what his doting parents say? Is it wrong to see George Z. as a man sincerely interested in protecting his neighbor's from another break in? It was a dark and stormy night and no one here or anywhere else was there but these two and some witnesses we haven't met. The problem is we do not know yet enough about the case to villify either person involved. I will hold my opinions of whether the "overzealous neighborhood watch" person or the "cherubic and racially profiled black child" really fit those profiles. The truth is likely in the middle.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

If Zimmerman had even the slightest wound on the back of his head or evidence of a broken nose, most juries are going to take his side of the story, and believe he was in fear of his life based on reasonable doubt .

I'm sure there were some injuries in the scuffle, the point is did Zimmerman have the legal right to pull out his gun and shoot ?

Trayvon wasn't carrying a weapon, mind you I've heard those Skittles can sting when thrown hard.

Its kind of like a bar fight when two people start in with a fight, during the scuffle one individual decides he's going to win or else and pulls out a gun

and fires at the other combatant killing the other, in most situations this would be defined as 2nd. degree murder.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

There is a lot to mine from this case and disicussion, but his mugshot isn't one of them, with all respect.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I hope I never haved to be judged by the way I look or I will always be guilty as SIN. When I am really as inocent as a lamb.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Yes without a doubt guilty, off with his head! (LOL)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

He looks like a guy who thought it was smart to swagger around with a gun tucked in his pants and now he's ruined his life.

• tec
    tec

He looks like a guy in a picture.

I look guilty in my driver's licence. (okay I was guilty of something and feeling it when I got that picture taken) But my passport photo looks like prison photo or something. In fact, his picture looks like a passport photo. If we could determine innocence or guilt by the way someone looked, then we would could just do away with things like evidence altogether, lol.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit