In case you didn't see my post in Tech supp. I need help friends.

by Mall Cop 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Ok, so I am on my second account here because I can not log into my other account anymore (BlueBlades) Which I have had for over 9 years. I have a new computer and do not have my old password. I do not remember it because it is 9 years old. I am trying to notify the admin so I can get a new passworfd and also give them my new email address. The old one has been closed for years. So I really need help to get my old account up and running again. Any help greatly appreciated. "Contuact Us" and "About us" seems to be down for months now. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I went through the same thing. I am still using this new account. I hope they hear ya.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Give them time they will get back to you. I'm sure they get LOTS of messages...... I hate it when I forget passwords!!!

• undercover
    undercover

Hey Blue.... I remember ya...

What with the forum software somewhere in a limbo state (between the old format and a new, improved and 'imminent' format), I'm not sure if you can access old accounts if you've lost the passwords, etc. Of course, only Simon can answer for sure, but there have been a few old timers who have come back only to have to start a new account to get back to posting.

Good luck...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi I have sent the link for this thread to simon. Hang in there

Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit