Wanted JW child molester Frederick "Rick" MacLean could be in Toronto...

by NVR2L8 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Instead of going to the special talk I went out for breakfast and on page 3 of the Toronto Sun there was an article with several photo's of one of the top 15 most wanted man on the US Marshall list...Frederick Maclean...The article said he used his position as a Ministerial Servant of the JW to lure and abuse several young girls, one more than 100 times. It is said that he left the US with some $400,000 after selling all his assets including a car-restoring business and sharing the proceeds with his now ex-wife. Before leaving he told close ones that he had been preparing his disapearance for many years, knowing that at one point his actions would be revealed. I wonder how many JW will actually read this news item...and realize that this pervert could very well be in their midst...

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

that would be big news if he is finally caught. (bookmarking)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what made u think he may be in Canada?

• Iamallcool
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

looks like he contacts his family on occasion. I'm surprised they haven't exploited that

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

The Sun's article doesn't say...the article mentioned that he has contacted family members time to time...maybe there are some indication that he is up here...bringing it back in the news could help find his whereabouts...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well as slick as he's been, he will eventually make a mistake. can't wait for that guy to go to trial. It will be on TV and it will be interesting listenning to his history in court

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/07/child-molester-believed-hiding-in-gta

GTA = Greater Toronto Area. I would say that some law enforcement agency, probably the Toronto Police's Fugitive Squad has some in-house information (a tip) to believe so that revealing same would not be contributing to his eventual capture.

Frederick Cecil McLean, 61, is among the U.S. Marshals 15 Most Wanted fugitives and is believed to be hiding in the GTA, officers of Toronto Police’s Fugitive Squad said on Wednesday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit