Political party of maximum freedom

by tootired2care 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

It amazes me that the country continues to support the political parties that have invaded our bedroom, wasted our money, and intruded on our freedom. In other words the voters still vote Democrat and Republican, when it is those same parties that have gotten us in the mess we're in now. It seems most of the issues that people have with the political parties boil down to simply limits and intrusions of freedom, whether it's imposed religious views or overtaxation and wastefulness.

My question is why hasn't there been a stronger movement to build a 3rd political party that has a core philosophy of maximum freedom? If such a party and candidate existed would you vote for them over Democrat or Republican?

• TOTH
    TOTH

The Libertarian Party has been there for a long time. There are many who cherish the liberties we are supposed to have at our avail but for some reason they vote R & D.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will also point out that there is a new party, the Twelve Visions Party, out there. That party believes that the government is only there to protect its citizens from initiatory force, threats of force, or fraud. They would also do away with any part of the government that doesn't have anything to do with this--including your welfare (and obstacles to starting a business, hence hard workers wouldn't need welfare) and food stamps. Charities would still operate that take care of legitimate situations where people are poor (disability, for instance). Social Insecurity would cease to exist--you could invest whatever funds you choose in whatever vehicle you choose (silver, stocks, or both).

And religion would starve to death. The Christian, Jewish, and Muslim religions in the country would stop operating--they couldn't initiate force, threats of force, or fraud to get new members. With that out of the picture, their members would quit (or the churches busted for hell threats). The witlesses would be out of business, banned for their death threats. You would have atheists and Devil worshipers pointing out the fallacies in the LIE-ble and Quran, and the religions couldn't fight back because all they have is hell or death threats (both banned). True, they would still do business in other countries. But, any religion that moves into this country under Twelve Visions would have to ban initiatory force, threats of force, or fraud among its leaders (particularly among its leaders) or they would be banned. Hence, none would ever survive.

I also predict that the party will be getting next to zero votes because the Jewish owned media (and you can check that out for yourself using any good search engine) would silence them. Zionists would have it in their best interests to make sure such a party never gets off the ground--because they, like their cousins Christi-SCAM-ity and Islam, have only initiatory threats (death and/or hell threats) and fraud to use on people. The media would portray things like welfare being cut off as Armageddon, and horrify people about legalizing drugs and prostitution. Already, I have seen fundamentalist Christian groups making a stink about gay marriage--just think what those media will do when their whole religion (and banks, medical system, energy and transportation systems, and food system) all go kaput.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    My question is why hasn't there been a stronger movement to build a 3rd political party that has a core philosophy of maximum freedom?

What makes you think that this 3rd political party wouldn't become just as corrupted over time?

• designs
    designs

More could become like Senator Bernie Sanders who is listed on the ballot as Independent.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

WTWizard & Toth - So why doesn't the Twelve Visions Party or the liberatarian party have a candidate on the ballot? Is there just not enough support yet?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care
    What makes you think that this 3rd political party wouldn't become just as corrupted over time?

That is always a possibility; but a better choice then D or R is sorely needed. If the 3rd party became corrupt then we could vote them out. I just think a 3rd party that had maximum freedom as its core belief would offer a unique choice that niether D or R's do offer now.

• BizzyBee
  • JeffT
    JeffT

@tootiredtocare

There are lots of third party candidates on the ballot. Most years most people don't pay much attention to them, a process aided by the media's inept reporting of our elections and the issues raised.

In 1980 John Anderson got some attention, in 1992 the presence of Ross Perot may have tipped the election to Bill Clinton by taking votes that otherwise would have gone to Bush I. Most famously, if Ralph Nader had not run as a Green in 2000 Al Gore would have won Florida handily and the whole voting mess would have been moot.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

'I have cholora!'

*DEAD*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit