This is the biggest bunch of double speak

by heathen 9 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

http://www.jw-media.org/aboutjw/article11.htm#respect . According to their history the governments have opressed and persecuted them not only that , the world ended invisibly . Just absolutely another example of the UN affiliation and not condemning the evil satanic governments . Romans 13 is a lie and a fraud .IMO

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Yeah, in particular this point:

International law recognizes a citizen’s right to freedom of thought and belief

International law my recognize those rights, but the WTBTS does NOT! Hypocrites!!!

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Double speak is one of the ways they can change doctrine and still be able to make you believe that's not what they said/did. YOU must have read/gotten it wrong (you know because they're always right).

• heathen
    heathen

Good point there 00DAD . The main point I am trying to make is that they demonized all government and in revelation it's clear the beasts are under satanic control so to try and put a Romans 13 over it to cover over their latest attitude of , go along to get along with the UN is extremely hypocritical .

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah, their behavior in regards to the U.N. is incredibly hypocritical...

[As well as other aspects of their dogma; see the thread on the "hedge funds" for another classic example of Watchtower hypocrisy...]

That was one thing that really struck me, when I read "Crisis of Conscience".

• heathen
    heathen

who started hedge funds ? so's I can find it under their name . I recently did do a study with them just to see if things changed but for a year in a half i did not see any publications written recently with the UN dogma in it , I quit about 2 years ago after they continued to do things that I detest .

• mP
    mP

@heathen

Are you sure Romans says that when you read it literally as it is word for word, or are you redefing the meaning of certain key words to extract that meeaning....?

• ziddina
    ziddina

@ Heathen....

Lemme go look it up...

Brb...

• ziddina
  • heathen
    heathen

All I can say is that to say the Romans were Gods idea for man and that they used murder and sexual debauchery for entertainment , they did not use the sword for use against a bad deed but instead for marauding other countries such as happened to Israel eventually . Much like today to say the UN performs good deeds by destroying nations is absurd. You just can't say good things about the human rulers especially after the WTBTS condemned them all as satanic organizations that are enemies of God . Ridiculous!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit