Another UK Paper Investigates Child Abuse in WTS

by Ivor Hope 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Ivor Hope
    Ivor Hope

Just spotted this on Paul Kevins web site.

It's an ad posted by a current JW, as he tries to get information for the Sunderland Echo to do an article about Child Abuse in the WT.

To see the full story go to:
    http://www.welcome.to/witnesscd

• anewperson
    anewperson

Read it. Good.

• sf
    sf

Bravo!

This may be the only way, along with writing to the opinions page and/ or editors page of any such newspaper and/or tv media in your areas locally. Why?

Because it's my experience that by printing these articles that are already all over the net, will cause havok in their communities. I have exhaustively tried to get my local news teams to get these printed locally and/ or televised. They do not respond.

Taking out an ad such as this has been on my mind recently and when I do I will include website links and pages, along with net news articles to read from on the net.

There are so many AVENUES OF ACTION each can take within their very own communities, to warn unsuspecting householders of who is really knocking on their door. So many kids that will have been saved from their parents choices to join up with "the happiest people on earth".

It's also my way of trying to amend all the lies I preached. It's my duty now, as I see it.

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• Ivor Hope
    Ivor Hope

sf, I agree totally.

There does seem to be an increasing awareness amongst the media that this is a subject worth publicising. No doubt, they will have some excuse at the ready that will be swallowed whole heartedly by the "collective" but at least it may protect a few others from actually getting involved in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit