The germ of life was implanted in the blood-stream!

by Atlantis 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jehovah's Witnesses have read their Awake! magazines, and I am quite sure many have viewed some Consolations and even a Golden Age or two. I wonder though, just how many have viewed The Broadcaster magazine? * *
    The Watchtower 1969, October 15th, pp. 635-638 says: * * A NEWLIFE So, on May 12, 1924, I reported for work and have ever since lived at 124 Columbia Heights, with never a desire to move away. My first job was in the Circulation Department at 18 Concord Street, cutting address stencils, some of them for a four-page, second-class publication, The Broadcaster, that it was hoped would reach hundreds of thousands of persons through the mails. Later, this publication was discontinued, because so many failed to reach their destination. Witnesses everywhere were then called upon to put their efforts into distribution of TheGoldenAge, a magazine the circulation of which today is not merely in the hundreds of thousands, but in the millions. It is now known as Awake! * *
    The Watchtower 2004, May 15, pp. 21-24 says: * 7:26, 27. . The Israelites were not to eat blood. In God’s view, blood represents life. “The soul [life] of the flesh is in the blood,” states Leviticus 17:11. Abstinence from blood remains the standard for true worshipers today.—Acts 15:28, 29 * * However: * The Broadcaster 1925, May 14, p. 2 states: * "The germ of life was implanted in the blood-stream; but the blood itself was not life." * * If the blood itself was not life, then what could be wrong with a blood transfusion? If blood has the germ of life in it, then God Himself approved its being implanted into the bloodstream, according to the Broadcaster. * * * * * The Broadcaster is said to be even more rare than the Golden Age magazines! Wouldn't you just love to get your hands on some of those rare copies? * *
    So, who is stopping ya! * *
    The Broadcaster issues download: When you click the link below and get to sendspace, scroll down and click the link inside a long blue box that says: (Click here to start download from sendspace). Ignore all the other buttons and symbols. http://www.sendspace.com/file/cmugnl * * * Nevada

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I'd never heard of it, nice find.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Makes sense for a blood-worshiping cult....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit