A Prayer

by Greybeard 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Dear heavenly Father above heaven and earth it is through your son Christ Jesus/Yeshua we pray. Thank you for the hope you have given us through the life of your son. Please strengthen us and help us to do your will. So many of us have lost faith and many no longer believe. Is it any wonder the way we have been mislead and treated by those who lifted themselves up over us? Those who have stood in the place of Christ? Many of us have been cast off by our families and friends for no longer following self appointed men. We have been judged and called mentally diseased by those who claim to obey Christ. By those who claim to be our leaders and our mediators. Many have lost faith that you exist because the heart ache and pain they have been through. Please sustain all of us through this treacherous time on earth. Sometimes we feel so alone and especially on a night like this. We once worshiped in a way we no longer view as correct. Many of us now understand Jesus words when he said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." There is no other way, no religion, no men, only Jesus/Yeshua. He is our only leader as he told us and he leads us with Holy Spirit. We are sorry for trusting in men for so long. We see now where it has left us. We turn to you heavenly Father and your son to lead us. We pray that you give hope to those who have lost all hope. We pray that you give faith to those who have lost all faith. We pray that you comfort those who have given up and find the lost sheep. They have been beaten and abused. Called names equal to "despicable fools" by those who were over us. We have been lied to and cast off as worthless. Please heavenly Father, we pray for those who have persecuted us, we pray for those who have cast us off. We do not judge them or anyone as your son told us not to do. Please forgive all of us for our sins and bring us into your Kingdom where the rulers of this dark world will not be. We want your rulership, not mans. We trust in no man. We want your son Christ Jesus/Yeshua to rule over us forever. We remember this day and what you and your son have done for us. We partake of the bread and cup that Christ commanded us to partake of until he returns. We love you with all of our hearts and souls and ask that you please except our prayer in your sons name Christ Jesus/Yeshua.

Amen

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Amen,Amen,Amen

The angel speaking to Mary,"and you shall have a son,and you shall call Him "IMMANUEL"

Yet to the best of my knowledge the name has never found favour with christendom. Go figure!!!

Love'n'Thoughts........woz

• A Stone Crying Out
  • irondork
    irondork

Please heavenly Father, we pray for those who have persecuted us, we pray for those who have cast us off. We do not judge them or anyone as your son told us not to do.

That was the hard part. Took some time to get there. But we got there.

Amen

• mouthy
    mouthy

Amen

• jemba
  • Bella15
    Bella15

Amen

• blindnomore
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Amen