Bumper Sticker Night

by TOTH 8 Replies latest jw friends

• TOTH
    TOTH

Has anyone ever considered going to the kh on memorial night or even just on some meeting night and putting DONATE BLOOD stickers on a few cars? Maybe just the elders' cars? LOL I was thinking about it and wondered if anyone else thought of it or actually did anything like that.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The JW's would look at one another and say:

"We are being persecuted for his name." and "We are being persecuted for righteousness' sake."

I prefer a one on one discussion with JW's when they approach me with their literature.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

No, but that's a good one.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Not to be a stick in the mud, but could that be considered vandalism, since it isn't your property and a bumper sticker is pretty permanent? Even if you can scrape it off and save your paint job, you're still left with a spot with glue residue and a possibly darker area due to sun fading of the vehicle...Just thinking out loud...

• TOTH
    TOTH

LOL vandalism is the word I was thinking it could be called! A little WD-40 and most any sticker is toast.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

true but I would kick someone right in the ass for thinking about it, should "it", be my car

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

A small flyer under a wiper would be better....saying something like: “How come JWs don't thank us for disobeying God and storing our blood so hemophiliac JWs can leach our blood fractions to survive.”

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Better than that, print up a boatload of these little babies and put them under the windshield wipers of all the cars at the hall this Sunday when the "Special Talk: IS IT LATER THAN YOU THINK?" will be given:

It's Getting Late ... NOT!

If it was Later Than Everyone Thought in 1968, it must REALLY be getting LATER now!!!

44 Years and still going strong. A little Cognitive Dissonance anyone?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

either that mag, or the one that talked a bout the 1914 generation on the cover, complete with the date of each of those on the cover, of their death

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit