Say the Menlo Park real brothers win, what will they do after ?

by mP 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mP
    mP

Lets hope they win, simply because they are right and hopefully the facts will demonstrate this. These leaves a strange question on my lips. What a bout after?

Whats the point of having a congregation to study material provided by the very crooks who lied and tried to steal from you ?

Is it safe to assume they will part company from the WTS and go it alone ?

Either way surely they will be kicked or they will leave voluntarily, the real question then becomes what to do with the property that no longer has a purpose.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The WT will learn from their legal mistakes and there will be new light, and the rest of the congregations will be secured so it won't happen again. The WT may be dumb, but they are not stupid

• MrDarkKnight
    MrDarkKnight

Run like hell!

• baltar447
    baltar447

I think it's a matter of sincere people hoping that the organization that they have looked up to for their whole lives perhaps, will do the right thing. Sadly, they will be disappointed.

• mP
    mP

wha

Sure the WTS will adapt, but that doesnt answer the question what will the MP brothers do after they win... Surely they must have some thoughts on their mind if they win. What options do they have ?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

disfellowshipping. It will be a building of great value on the market, but it won't be a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses anymore

• mP
    mP

baltar447

Even if the org does return the cong in good faith, the damage is done. Those people have already seen the true motivation of the WTS/ I personally cannot understand how or why anyone would remain with such a religion after experiencing this first hand. Surely the JWs there cannot be that stupid to simply continue going to meetings if the WT wins. What can the WT say after the outcome that is possibly an improvement of what must be already shattered community?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

honestly the WT has little regard for what the community thinks or feels. They are, after all, part of this system of things. As for the dubs who attended and saw 1st hand what the WT is about, any who continue in that nightmare of a cult are just as dumb as rocks and deserve anything coming to them at that point. They are no longer victims

• baltar447
    baltar447

They will make excuses: "Don't let the failings of SOME posion you against God's organization!"

I know I've heard the brainwashed mind spout these things instead of actually addressing legitimate questions.

• mP
    mP

Wha

Given the winning brothers or elders will hold the property after winning, what are they to do with a hall they dont need or want ? Im assuming they arent equally greedy and wont simply just keep the money and run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit